July 12, 2012 by sshhoobbmmxxbblloogg
continuing on my mission to seemingly offend, baffle or insult the mainstream at every opportunity; here is todays definitive list of things in/around Brighton and Hove that really make me want to vomit on myself…
- Freshers Week – yes, it’s great you have escaped the clutches of Mater and Pater and are “living it up” (TM) by the sea. but…. DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCH FUCKING SPAZMO CUNTS!?!?!?!?!?!?! no.
- Playgroup / Playgroup Festival – wouldn’t have made the list if their heads weren’t so big. And now they have their own venue (The Blind Tiger)…. so just more trite, asinine rhetoric about how very artsy they are.
- Brighton promoters – IF YOU ARE A PROMOTER THEN PROMOTE YOUR FUCKING NIGHT. PEOPLE AREN’T FUCKING MIND READERS!!!!!!!
- The lack of understanding people give me, SHOBMX and the assorted side projects therein – just because we refuse to just play dross indie/classics (thats what Pav Tav, Life, Mash Tun is for)… does NOT mean we have no taste. it just means you are led by the mass. like sheep. though sheep taste good, and i’m sure you don’t.
- Brighton posers – self explanatory
- Fucking idiots who order pints of ale in my pub and then make a big deal out of it. Ale is just slightly better quality beer. Not liquid gold.
- Club nights who try to over-sell themselves — WE dont promise, thus we cannot fail. we dont mix, we play whatever we want / feel like / happen to have….. so….. WHY DO SO MANY BRIGHTON NIGHTS PRETEND TO BE NEW YORK WAREHOUSE PARTIES circa 1984??????? CUNTS.